Happy Twenty Fifteen, to all my Expaterati and non-Expaterati lovelies across the globe, and beyond!! Here are my resolutions for the year ahead, and I can’t wait to hear yours. Lemme know in the comments! I hope one of your rezzis is to comment more on my bloggie-ogg : ) You know you want to!!
- Cut down on drinking (and smoking, even though I really don’t anyway) when in plain view of the help, due to her huge flappy mouth.
- Shop more.
- Go on more fabulous holidays.
- Attend more events and parties.
- Get chosen for Fit For Fashion.
- Spend less time with the children.
- Find a second helper.
- Keep on being an amazing multi-tasking mother, a fabulous wife, burgeoning celebrité blogger, & all-round awesomeness trailing spouse!
Wishing you a ton of mwa and so much <3 in 2015. I look forward to seeing you Singapore Expaterati. If you play your cards right, I’ll let you buy me a beverage (just the three though!). And to all you non-Sing peeps, come see me!! I’m sure you’ll love staying at the Mandarin, just down the street from us. You’re welcome any time. Don’t thank me : )
4 thoughts on “EJ’s Amazebobs Expat NY’s Resolutions”
Pingback: Secret Snogging on Airplane?! | Diary of an Expat Somebody
Pingback: Sneaky Snogging on Airplane?! | Diary of an Expat Somebody
Pingback: The Who-Has-the-Most-Starbucks-Country-Mugs Competition | Diary of an Expat Somebody
Pingback: Eight Types of Expat Husband & Further Scientificated Subdivisions | Diary of an Expat Somebody