Because I am highly technified (I’d call myself a geek, but everyone’s doing that these daisies, right babesies?), I take great interest in search engine optimisation. As part of my knowledge optimisation in search engine optimisation, I like to keep track of the search terms that bring delightful new readers into my online life, and I am going to give you an exclusive behind-the-scenes glimpse at my current collection.
(For those unfamiliar with WordPress – other website platforms are available – the following images are screenshots of the statistics function in the app. So where it says “Search Engine Terms”, those are the little groups of words that people type into Google or whatevs when they’re looking for stuff on the webby.)
1. What do you think… Should he be worried??
2. There are a LOT of people out there Googling “footsie”
3. Ummm, why??
4. Love this one. Must be REAL wives!! Not fakee wives.
5. Surely not!
6. Likeee : )
7. Google this, babeses…
8. Expat women are NEVER bitches, and expats are NEVER selfish (note: another footsie search!)
9. So sweet! This is presumably something to do with Valentine’s Day. Wonder what he came up with.
10. And here it is!! Was this from an affairy wife, or from someone seeking an affairy wife?
I’d like to dedicate this post to my oldest girlie friendeee for her bday – not oldest in person years, but oldest in friend years – who lives in the state of VA. She is in a permanent state of VA: Very Awesomeness. Luv ya, babes mwa mwa. Xx